Wednesday, April 01, 2009

ITS AWESOME !!!!!!!

Tribute to the Professors of India, on their usage of English

# Inside the Class:
* Open the doors of the window. Let the Air Force come in.

* Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.


* Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away in the corridor.

* You, meet me behind the class. (Meaning AFTER the class ..)

* Both of you three gets out of the class.

* Close the doors of the windows please... I have winter in my nose today.

* shhh... quite, the principal is rotating in the school.

* (Facing the Board), Dont talk in front of my back.

* My scooter is understanding the tree.



# About his family:
* I have two daughters. Both of them are girls....(?)



# At the ground:
* All of you, stand in a straight circle.

* There is no wind in the ball.



# Giving a punishment:

* You, rotate the ground four times...

* You, go and under-stand the tree...

* You three of you, stand together separately.

IS IT NOT GUD ?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment