Thursday, May 07, 2009

PPL WANTED ME 2 BLOG !!!!

guess wat guys....ppl wanted me 2 blog.......as they dint have anything 2 read........
wow.......dats so nice......ppl r reading my blog.......& dat really inspires me 2 blog more.....but then wen ever i sit in front of my comp i dont ahve d mood 2 blog..its bcoz im adicted 2 orkut & fb !!!!!!! so d whole day i just chaat.......& do nothing.........
but now i make one my resolutions.........2 blog everyday.....at leats once !!!!!!!

& guess wat inspires me more 2 blog..its bcoz i have 2 unknown followers ......who follow my blog......& i dont even know them........thanxx a lot guys........(if ur reading this post, hope u read it) & its dat my blogs in demand.....(i guess)...i recieved one unkown gud comment.....dats also really nice.......

so as i have made my new resoluiton 2 blog evryday at least once.....i will definetly follow it......

No comments:

Post a Comment