Sunday, April 26, 2009

MY FAVOURITES !!!!

after all i support RCB... but ya...everyone has a second choice so even i do have a second choice.........


guess who is my second choice.......????????



well.......let me tell......
its the DECCAN CHARGERS........
& do u guys know y they r my second favourites.......ya.........becoz hyderabad is my second favourite place.......no no its not 4 any luck or sumthing.....its bcoz dat was d first place i ahd gone with my frendz on a trip !!!!!!!!!11
dat was awesome.......& a really amazing experience........the place rocked......& infact we guys had a blast der..........so dats y its my favourite place & dats y dceccan chargers is my second favourite team.......( second.......always remember )

& u know wat even sania mirza is frm hyderabad......ya i just love her.............shez my role model !!!

letz just pray dat that d RCB & DC go 2 the finals & let RCB win the finals !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment