Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ORKUT'S FUN !!!!!

2days day was gud.........& wen i logged in on my orkut account ....i saw dat ppl had posted comments on my pics.........

guess wat comments ????????

comments dat wer against my pics........

so......i got angry !!!!!!!! & then evn i posted a few comments back !!!!!!
so....it was kinda fun !!!!!!!!

so letz get a bit desi......yani........our very own bollywood style...........2 actresses having catfights over chosing their roles or wile shooting...........the same way 2 gals having catfights over celebrities on orkut................

one of the gal was me & the other one was..........

i guess..........u better go check out my album.....
but it was really fun..........so now i know d reason y bollywood actresses have catfights ......just 4 publicity !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha Ayesha u blog out of the world. Now go chk out the new thing non my blog. U will see it when u enter. For, By, about thingy!

    ReplyDelete